Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Upcoming Earth Angels Show in Cali!!!

I have been anticipating this event for months now. I am excited to see my fellow Earth Angels artists and their works in person. What could be better than being surrounded by a ton of magical art! I will be there with my FaiRyLaND works along with artists, Jennifer Lanne, Melody Doyle, Krys Kirkpatrick, Debbee Thibault, Letty Worley, Marie Pendley, and Jo Packham from Where Women Create! This is going to be an exciting weekend for all. Hope to see ya' there!
XoXo,
Debrina

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Oh dear wish I could be there!
Used to live in Merced back in the 70's,great area.

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

I was in Livingston in the 70's!
We might have passed eachother as little girls!

Noah said...

you blog is wonderful. Mine seeds so "dull" compared to so many I have visited and follow. If you'd like you can check mine out at noahmakesmemories@blogspot.com and see what I mean...hugs, noah